．It was originally named The Third Affiliated
of Taipei Normal University before
．In May of 1946, the school was renamed as the
Affiliated Experimental Elementary School
of The Taiwan Mandarin Promotion
Committee to meet the needs for mandarin promotion
and education experiments of The
Department of Education.
．In 1948, there were 12 classes for children and
2 adult classes, totaling over 700 students.
．In 1949, the kindergarten was established to
reinforce its Mandarin education
and experimental mission.
．In 1964, the school changed name to The
Provincial Taipei Experimental Primary School.
．The school changed name again to The Taipei
Mandarin Experimental Primary School
in July of 1967 after Taipei City
Government took over the management.
．By 2004, the school has over 2,400 students,
including 66 regular classes, 4 classes
for special education and 7 classes
from the kindergarten.
Taipei Mandarin Experimental Elementary
Address：58 Nai-Hai Rd., Taipei, Taiwan 100 R.O.C.
Copyright@MEPS. All Rights Reserved .2003.